Do you use office technology for printing, scanning, document management, AV, IT or telecoms?
Then spend a few hours with us on Wednesday 22nd May 2019 to get the lowdown on the very latest advanced technology that will improve efficiency and save you money.
ABOUT THE EVENT
What you can expect at this free-to-attend event:
- Exhibitor stands, equipment demonstrations and product displays
- Seminars on cyber security
- Keynote speakers over lunch
- Networking opportunities throughout the day
- Complimentary buffet lunch
- Goodie bag and prize draw.
Warrington Conference Centre
The Halliwell Jones Stadium
Mike Gregory Way
Book your place here >>>
10.00: Registration, Refreshments & Networking
Exhibitor stands, equipment demonstrations and product displays throughout the day
11.00: Seminar 1 – Cyber-Security, NWROCU
12.00: Keynote 1 – Paul Taylor, Cheshire Telecom
13.30: Keynote 2 – Richard Mather, Warrington Wolves. Team motivation and management in sports, and how these techniques can be transferred to business.
14.30: Seminar 2 – Cyber-Security, NWROCU