OKI Pro9542dn Graphic Arts Printer
OKI takes graphic arts printing to a new level with the OKI Pro9542
- Outstanding print quality
- Higher print speeds
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Complete media flexibility
- Plus the unique option of printing with a fifth colour – you can now print on-demand, the full range of process colours, including solid white on a dark background.
Why choose Sharples Group?
- Independent business, 40 years in business, North West based.
- OKI Executive Partner
- Consultative Approach. Working with you, an expert Sharples consultant finds the right solution, integrated and managed in the right way, giving you the lowest total cost of ownership.
- Superb Aftercare and Service. Highly skilled engineers, scheduled and proactive service calls. Fast, efficient, professional, friendly.
- Buy, Lease & Rental options
Cost Per Click (CPC)
|Print Type||Paper Size||Price (from + VAT)|
Product Description – OKI Pro9542dn Graphic Arts Printer
- A4/A3/A3+ Five (CMYK+1) colour printer
- A4: 50ppm; A3: 28ppm colour mono print speeds
- 830 sheet standard paper capacity (up to 2,950 sheets)
- PCL and PostScript printer language emulation
- Print in a full range of process CMYK colours plus solid white
- Vibrant colour and high density white on dark or transparent media
- Fully compatible with EFI Fiery® XF for advanced colour management
- ProQ4800 Multi-level technology, 1200 x 1200dpi print resolution
- Wide paper handling from A6 to SRA3 and banner lengths up to 1.3m