OKI Pro9431dn Graphic Arts Printer
The OKI Pro9431dn brings your designs to life, offering you and your business lucrative revenue opportunities.
With speeds of up to 50ppm and multi media flexibility, you can bring short run prints in house, on demand and in stunning high definition colour.
- The perfect dual-purpose printer, it delivers the high quality output needed for both graphic arts and general office use, eliminating the need for two separate printers.
- Gives four colour CMYK printer has reducing operating costs through ultra high capacity toner cartridges.
- Handles paper stock up to 360gsm single sided (and 320gsm duplex), including gloss paper, film and transfer paper and media sizes A6 or SRA3 all the way up to 1.3m banners..
- High paper capacity (max. 2,950 sheets) and a fast 50ppm for colour and mono A4.
- Cost effective consumables and ultra high capacity toner mean you get high quality graphic arts printing, in house capacity and media handling flexibility all in one competitively priced package.
Why choose Sharples Group?
- Independent business, 40 years in business, North West based.
- OKI Executive Partner
- Consultative Approach. Working with you, an expert Sharples consultant finds the right solution, integrated and managed in the right way, giving you the lowest total cost of ownership.
- Superb Aftercare and Service. Highly skilled engineers, scheduled and proactive service calls. Fast, efficient, professional, friendly.
- Buy, Lease & Rental options
Cost Per Click (CPC)
|Print Type||Paper Size||Price (from + VAT)|
- Four (CMYK) colour A3 printer
- A4: 50ppm colour/mono
- A3: 28ppm colour/mono
- Capacity 2,950 sheets of 80gsm
- Users 1 – 30+
- 2,950 sheets of 80gsm
- 2GB Memory
- Optional: 160GB
- 8 Seconds First Page
- 530 Sheet Input Tray
- 300 Sheet Multi-Purpose Tray
- 1200 x 1200dpi Print
- Automatic Double Sided Printing
- Windows & Mac
- 1.2GHz Processor
- Optional HDD
- Hi-Speed USB, 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T
- PCL5c, PCL6 (PCL XL), Adobe PostScript 3 with direct PDF Printing (v1.7), XPS, SIDM