Print all your promo in-house!
No need to outsource – save money
Print on demand – save time
Only print what you need – save waste
Just imagine being able to print all your posters, banners, shelf labels, price labels, window stickers, billboards, floor signage, newsletters and flyers in-house and on demand.
With OKl’s colour printers you can do just that!
THE OKI ES8433DN. HIGH QUALITY – LOW COST.
- Create designs at head office and send direct to branches at the touch of a button for printing on demand
- Print point-of-sale materials in house, on demand
- No expensive outsourcing
- Free Template Manager for creating promo materials in-house, including brochures and banners up to 1320mm length.
- Print price labels to react quickly to price promotions and competitor price matching
- Free Mobile Print app and How To videos make it easy for everyone to maintain printers
- Compact size so they can fit anywhere, for example behind a customer-facing counter or in a small back office
Smart functionality for retailers of all sizes. Unrivalled media flexibility and High Definition Colour output.
OKI’s colour capability is enough to help drive sales on its own. But when this is combined with smart functionality, its impact can be transformational, all from one affordable device. OKI’s smart portfolio of MFPs and printer come with sXP, an open platform that enables seamless integration of smart devices with a bespoke system or third party solutions such as SENDYS Explorer LITE (downloadable free of charge) offering document management at no extra cost.
SENDYS Explorer enables retailers to do everything they need to do to capture, convert, distribute, upload or print documents. This streamlines and speeds up processes between head office and retail stores. For example, retailers are able to capture customer orders and then process digitally, eliminating the need for multiple paper processes. Similarly, head office can produce, upload and distribute files to the stores, so as to maximise responsiveness and staff productivity.