What is Managed Print Services?
Document production and printing is at the heart of most business operations.
Managed Print Services is a service that will:
- streamline those printing activities, including copying, scanning and document management
- improve document workflow and the overall print environment in an organisation
- reduce printing and other associated costs.
Simply put, by partnering with a Managed Print Services specialist to manage your printing services, you will save money and improve organisational efficiency.
Discover how Managed Print Services saved this client money:
The Benefits of Managed Print Services
- Reduce the total cost of ownership including consumables such as toner and paper, maintenance and replacement parts
- Streamline processes by introducing digital filing, and easy integration with cloud storage
- Reduce time wasted by employees on printing, scanning, copying and faxing on outdated or badly configured devices
- Implement personalised workflows to improve efficiency for individuals and teams
- Eliminate manual time consuming tasks and ensure quick access to information
- Improve efficiency for flexible workers by giving them access to the same document services as your office based team
- Positive environmental impact by reducing the amount of paper in your organisation and decreasing power usage
- Improve security with features such as print authentication
- Streamline maintenance.
For more information download A Simple Guide to Managed Print Services:
Why partner with Sharples Group for Managed Print Services?
- We pride ourselves on building long term partnerships with our clients. This is the basis on which we deliver the long term benefits of Managed Print Services
- We have been working in partnership with businesses in the North West of England for over 40 years
- Our Managed Print Services have resulted in client savings of 30% – 50% on overall print costs. Our client testimonials speak for themselves
- Our highly trained team of expert engineers possess an in-depth knowledge that ensures we deliver a first class maintenance service
- We know that a good printing infrastructure is just as important to a business as IT networks and telecoms. We use network based tools to proactively manage and monitor all devices and avoid unnecessary downtime
- We know one size does not fit all, so our solutions are always tailored and bespoke to each organisation, and at department / team level within those organisations.
To find out more and book a free print audit simply call Sam Sadler on 0151 317 3877, email email@example.com or complete this form.
Book a free print audit. Simply complete this form:
How do we implement Managed Print Services?
- First, we carry out a detailed audit of your current print environment. By reviewing digital and paper document volume, related work processes and the technology that supports it, it is possible to develop a plan that delivers for your business now and in the future.
- We ask for access to all your costs – printer consumables, paper, replacement parts, repair costs etc
- We talk to your staff to understand their issues, challenges and requirements
- We analyse this information and then present our findings and recommendations to you.
Why you have nothing to lose by booking a print audit with us:
- It is completely free of charge
- We believe we will be able to show you how to save money and improve efficiency
- In the unlikely event that we don’t, then you can be safe in the knowledge that you are on the best possible deal for your business.
We are long standing authorised partner of all the major brands. Download the Toshiba Range brochure for an example of the types of solutions we can offer: