Sharples Group Terms and Conditions – Please read carefully before purchase.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- We reserve the right to refuse to supply the goods you order, at our discretion.
- We only accept orders from UK based customers and only ship to UK addresses.
- We do not warrant the suitability of goods for a particular purpose, and you should check specifications and suitability with appropriate manufacturers before ordering.
- As a result of continuing product development the specification or design of goods may vary.
- Goods are not sold on a trial basis.
Payment and Prices
- Payment is accepted via PayPal.
- All prices exclude VAT.
- We reserve the right to change prices.
- Products are subject to availability.
- All goods remain the property of Sharples Group Ltd until paid for in full.
- If we do not supply the goods we will refund any money already paid. We will not be liable for compensation or damages if we do not supply the goods.
- The price for the goods will be stipulated at the time when you place your order. We are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our suppliers’ price or if due to an error or emission the price published for the goods on our website is incorrect. We will inform you of the correct price and give you the option to cancel your order.
- Free next business day delivery is available on all orders.
- We cannot guarantee next day delivery but always aim to achieve this.
- All goods in stock are dispatched for next business day delivery (Monday to Friday) providing the order is received and payment authorised before 4.00pm Monday to Friday.
- Delivery will be made to the address given on the order and you should make arrangements to ensure delivery can be made.
- Deliveries can be made up to 6pm.
- All deliveries must be signed for and you should keep your receipt. You should ensure you sign for the correct number of parcels. You must inspect the goods before signing and accepting delivery. You must report any missing items or damage from shipping to us immediately.
- Every reasonable effort will be made to achieve any delivery date, but time of delivery shall not be of the essence. We will not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person or company arising directly or indirectly from failure to meet an estimated delivery date.
Returns / Faulty Goods
To return faulty goods for a refund or replacement you must first call our Service Department on 01925 839599 to discuss your request. We will not accept the return of opened hardware or consumables such as toner cartridges and image drums.
We will only accept the return of non-faulty goods within 7 days of you receiving them, the goods must be in an original, unused and resalable condition, with the manufacturers packaging and boxes undamaged. If any goods are returned not in the above condition we will return the goods to yourselves and the cost of re-delivery charged to yourselves. We reserve the right to charge a 20% handling charge should the goods not be in a resalable condition. It is your responsibility to ensure the safe return of the goods to ourselves, once the goods have been received and their condition checked we will refund the cost of the goods using the details from the original transaction minus any original carriage costs.
We will only accept the return of faulty goods within 14 days of you receiving them. We reserve the right to refer you to the product’s manufacturer to confirm whether goods are faulty, and to arrange for repair or replacement of the product. Once an item has been confirmed as faulty by the manufacturer the return of the goods will be arranged. Items returned that are found to be fully working will be returned to yourselves and cost of re-delivery charged to yourselves. We reserve the right to charge a 20% handling fee should the goods be in full working order.
- All printers and accessories are warranted by the manufacturer for 12 months unless stated otherwise.
- Any disputes not resolved by the normal complaints procedure will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England & Wales under English Law.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you.
Sharples Group Limited, Tatton Court, Kingsland Grange, Warrington WA1 4RR
Tel: 0800 195 0955
Fax: 01925 839580
Registered in England and Wales
Registration No: 5257235
Vat No: 527623737