Managed Print Services
Drive Down Costs, Improve Efficiency and Increase Productivity
No matter what business you are in, driving down costs, improving efficiencies and productivity are always on the agenda. Managed Print Services may not be not a new solution to help a business maximise its printing, copying and scanning. However, it is a solution that can provide cost savings, whilst adding value to the business and prime it for future growth.
Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
Sharples Group offers businesses the opportunity to outsource responsibility for printers, copiers, faxes and multifunction devices to their professional team. With years of experience, an in-depth knowledge of what is on the market, plus a highly trained team of engineers Sharples Group can help businesses get their document workflow under control. Companies can expect to make a cost saving of 30% to 50% on their print and copying bill along with a potential reduction of their carbon footprint by 50%.
Services can be as simple as a restructuring of customer owned equipment, with an objective of reducing the ratio of users to each machine to affect cost savings, to the implementation of a fully managed central print shop.
The managed print service will include the following:
- Assessment and review of current print device infrastructure and costs
- Proposal and Agreement to re-align and/or remove equipment
- Selection of general replacement hardware
- Ongoing provision of service, parts, supplies for both new and existing hardware
- Tracking and measurement of equipment usage for greater efficiency and productivity gains throughout the life of the contract.
- Recommendations and adjustments are made in order to improve satisfaction and meet the changing needs of customers.