OKI takes graphic arts printing to a new level with the OKI Pro9541dn, offering outstanding print quality, higher print speeds, lower total cost of ownership, complete media flexibility plus the unique option of printing with a fifth colour. You can now print on-demand, the full range of process colours, with the addition of white or clear gloss.
The Pro9541dn is fully compatible with EFI Fiery XF 5.0 server which enables advanced colour management, including spot and process colours, optimising colour depth and print quality.
A first in digital LED printing – CMYK +1
Price: £10,799.00 ex VAT
Cost Per Click (CPC)
|Print Type||Paper Size||Price (from + VAT)|
Why Sharples Group?
- Independent business, 40 years in business, nationwide.
- OKI Executive Partner.
- Consultative Approach. Working with you, an expert Sharples consultant finds the right solution, integrated and managed in the right way, giving you the lowest total cost of ownership.
- Superb Aftercare and Service.
- Highly skilled engineers, scheduled and proactive service calls.
- Fast, efficient, professional, friendly.
- Buy, Lease & Rental options.
For further information on the OKI Pro9541dn please call 0800 195 0955 or get in touch using this form:
OKI Pro9541dn Description
The Pro9541dn is an affordable and unique high definition printer that enables you to not only print the full range of process colours but also offers white or clear.
- Print in a full range of process CMYK colours
- Plus now add a spot colour – white or clear
- Stunning vibrancy of colour on dark or transparent media
- Stunning high definition colour
The Pro9541dn uses the combination of digital LED technology and our Multi-Level ProQ technology to produce the sharpest and most vibrant print output available.
- Superb print resolution of 1200 x 1200dpi
- Multi-Level ProQ technology enhances colour print output
- Fully compatible with EFI Fiery® XF for advanced colour management
Low total cost of ownership
The Pro9541dn combines a highly competitive capital cost and ultra-high capacity toners cartridges to deliver a considerably reduced total cost of ownership, essential where high coverage and quality is demanded.
- Highly competitive initial capital cost
- Reduced operating costs through ultra-high capacity toner cartridges and drums
- Separate toners and drums for reduced wastage
- Energy efficient for reduced energy usage
Speed that you can rely upon
Offering the highest printing speeds on the market, the Pro9541dn delivers faster short run on-demand printing.
- Time to first print less than 8 seconds
- A3 print speeds of 28ppm in colour/mono (up to 50ppm in colour/mono for A4)
- 2GB RAM and 1.2GHz processor for rapid throughput
Media flexibility to beat all others
Beating the competition hands down when it comes to media flexibility, the Pro9541dn enables you to print in-house on a complete range of media.
- Widest paper handling from A6 to SRA3 and banner lengths up to 1.3m
- Print on paper stock up to 360gsm single sided and 320gsm duplex
- Duplex printing as standard
- Prints on a wide range of media including gloss paper, film, transfer paper, waterproof paper and more
- 530 sheet tray as standard, up to 2,950 sheets with optional trays
- Robust 300 sheet multi-purpose tray for added flexibility