The A3 colour printer with the white spot colour for printing on darker media
The innovative OKI Pro9542dn is an ideal choice for stand out graphic arts printing. Brilliant print quality, high print speeds and complete media flexibility combined with the ability to print a full range of process colours with the addition of white, opens up new opportunities for on-demand printing, with vibrant results every time.
Ultra-high capacity toners also make the OKI Pro9542dn a highly cost-effective option, especially for high coverage and quality printing.
- A4/A3/A3+ Five (CMYK+White) colour printer
- A4: 50ppm; A3: 28ppm colour mono print speeds
- 830 sheet standard paper capacity (up to 2,950 sheets)
- PCL and PostScript printer language emulation
Buy: £10,799.00 & VAT
Lease: from £237.77 & VAT pcm*
*60 month term paid quarterly in advance and subject to approval
Cost Per Click (CPC)
|Print Type||Paper Size||Price (from + VAT)|
Why Sharples Group?
- Independent business, 40 years in business, nationwide.
- OKI Executive Partner.
- Consultative Approach. Working with you, an expert Sharples consultant finds the right solution, integrated and managed in the right way, giving you the lowest total cost of ownership.
- Superb Aftercare and Service.
- Highly skilled engineers, scheduled and proactive service calls.
- Fast, efficient, professional, friendly.
- Buy, Lease & Rental options.
For further information on the OKI Pro9542dn please call 0800 195 0955 or get in touch using this form:
OKI Pro9542dn Description
Brilliant colour – Print in a full range of CMYK plus solid white
Ideal for graphic arts printing and light production, the Pro9542dn takes advanced colour to a new level with single pass white-under printing. Affordable and unique in the market, this innovative high-definition printer increases flexibility and delivers stand out results.
- Print in a full range of process CMYK colours plus solid white
- Vibrant colour and high density white on dark or transparent media
- Fully compatible with EFI Fiery® XF for advanced colour management
Media flexibility: Print in-house on dark and transparent media
Leading the way in media flexibility, the Pro9542dn delivers fast, high-quality results on gloss paper, film, transfer paper, waterproof paper and more. Breaking down barriers and opening up new opportunities for on-demand digital LED printing, innovative solid white printing technology delivers standout results on dark or transparent media.
- Print on a wide range of dark and transparent media, including film, gloss, transfer and waterproof paper
- Print on paper stock up to 360gsm single sided and 320gsm duplex
- 830 sheet standard paper capacity, up to 2,950 sheets with optional trays
- Robust 300-sheet multi-purpose tray for added flexibility
Vibrant finish: High-quality results with digital LED and Multi-Level ProQ technology
No matter how unusual the design, stunning high-definition results are guaranteed every time with the Pro9542dn graphic arts printer. Digital LED and Multi-Level ProQ technology are combined with flexible media handling to produce sharp, vibrant print output on a wide range of media sizes.
- ProQ4800 Multi-level technology, 1200 x 1200dpi print resolution
- Wide paper handling from A6 to SRA3 and banner lengths up to 1.3m
Speedy turnaround: Fast, on-demand graphic arts printing in-house
The high-performance Pro9542dn combines advanced graphic arts technology with some of the highest printing speeds available in the industry, making it ideal for fast, efficient, on-demand printing. A highly competitive initial capital cost combined with ultra-high capacity consumables also contribute to a low total cost of ownership.
- Fast print speeds of up to 50ppm A4; 28ppm A3
- Time to first print in less than 8 seconds
- 2GB RAM and 1.2GHz processor for rapid throughput
- High capacity toner cartridges and drums