Managed Print Services enable a business to manage the volume of document flowing through the organisation and minimise the costs associated with printing, sharing and updating of documents.
By reviewing digital and paper document volume, related work processes and the technology that supports it, it is possible to develop a plan that achieves the right formula for existing employee work habits, daily volume and organisational readiness for any future changes.
Managed Print Services can provide short-term cost savings, whilst adding value to the business and prime it for future growth.
Our highly trained team of engineers possess an in-depth knowledge of what is on the market and can help you get your document workflow under control.
A Managed Print Services partnership can also help the business to protect the environment by reducing paper consumption, decreasing power usage and eliminate several tons of landfill waste.
We offer you the opportunity to outsource responsibility for printers, copiers, faxes and multifunction devices to our team of expert engineers.
Sharples Group is already working in partnership with businesses in the North West of England providing Managed Print Services that have resulted in savings of 30% – 50% on their printing and copying bill along with a potential reduction of their carbon footprint by 50%.
Sharples Group pride themselves in providing a service and building long term partnerships and relations with clients that takes full advantage of the long-term benefits of Managed Print Service by ensuring that the right technology is in place for the desired results of the business.
By choosing Sharples managed print services you are combining best practices with the right software to:
- ensure printing, copying, scanning and document management operations are streamlined
- manual time consuming tasks are eliminate
- there is quick access to information
- operational costs are reduced
Services can be as simple as a restructuring of customer owned equipment, with an objective of reducing the ratio of users to each machine to effect cost savings, to the implementation of fully managed print services.
A good printing infrastructure is just as important to a business as facilities such as IT networks and telecommunications and is more effective when it is well managed. Sharples Group’s Managed Print Services use network based tools to proactively manage and monitor all devices and helps to avoid unnecessary downtime.
Managed Print Services include the following:
- Assessment and review of current print device infrastructure and costs
- Proposal and Agreement to re-align and/or remove equipment
- Selection of general replacement hardware
- Ongoing provision of service, parts, supplies for both new and existing hardware
- Tracking and measurement of equipment usage for greater efficiency and productivity gains throughout the life of the contract.
- Recommendations and adjustments are made in order to improve satisfaction and meet the changing needs of customers.