Managed Print Services is not a new solution to how a business can maximise its printing, copying and scanning, but it is one that can provide short-term cost savings, whilst adding value to the business and prime it for future growth.
What are the Benefits of Managed Print Services?
No matter which business you are in there are benefits to be gained by getting your document flow and management under control.
- Through Managed Print Services a business can effectively manage the volume of document flowing through the organisation and minimise the costs associated with printing, sharing and updating of documents.
- By reviewing digital and paper document volume, related work processes and the technology that supports it, it is possible to develop a plan that achieves the right formula for existing employee work habits, daily volume and organisational readiness for any future changes.
- With the right experience, a highly trained team of engineers and an in-depth knowledge of what is on the market, they can help businesses get their document workflow under control.
- A Managed Print Services partnership can also help the business to protect the environment by reducing paper consumption, decreasing power usage and eliminate several tons of landfill waste.
Choose Sharples and Save 50% on your Printing Costs
Sharples Group offers businesses the opportunity to outsource responsibility for printers, copiers, faxes and multifunction devices to their professional team.
Sharples Group is already working in partnership with a variety of businesses in the North West of England providing Managed Print Services that result in savings of 30% to 50% on their printing and copying bill along with a potential reduction of their carbon footprint by 50%.
Sharples Group pride themselves in providing a service and building long term partnerships and relations with clients that takes full advantage of the long-term benefits of Managed Print Service by ensuring that the right people and technology is in place for the desired results of the business.
By choosing Sharples managed print services you are combining best practices with the right software to:
- ensure printing, copying, scanning and document management operations are streamlined
- manual time consuming tasks are eliminate
- there is quick access to information
- operational costs are reduced
What Do We Offer?
Services can be as simple as a restructuring of customer owned equipment, with an objective of reducing the ratio of users to each machine to effect cost savings, to the implementation of fully managed print services.
A good printing infrastructure is just as important to a business as facilities such as IT networks and telecommunications and is more effective when it is well managed. Sharples Group’s Managed Print Services use network based tools to proactively manage and monitor all devices and helps to avoid unnecessary downtime.